This member benefit provides the help you need when preparing your taxes. Not only will you have free individual tax return preparation, but you will also have unlimited, toll-free, tax-related advice at your fingertips. Additionally, you can have the most commonly used tax schedules prepared free of charge or at a significantly discounted rate. As a small business owner, you can receive discounted rates on small business tax return preparation.
Tax Related Benefits:
- Free mail-in tax return preparation (includes 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040)*
- Free preparation of most commonly used schedules that accompany the form 1040*
- IRS audit assistance
- Unlimited advice for personal and business matters on federal taxation via toll-free phone call/fax/e-mail (no time or frequency limitations)
- Tax professionals will review any notice or letter issued by the IRS and provide advice on how to understand and solve the matter.
- Access to a web-based IRS audit tutorial, as well as an IRS notification tutorial.
- IRS notification assistance
- Tax planning
- Review of prior year’s tax return*
- Member portal with tax tips, tax law changes, tax organization area, IRS audit area, IRS notification area and member advice on-line
All tax and financial assistance is provided by tax attorneys, financial analysts, CPA’s, former auditors and/or Enrolled Agents certified by the IRS. Additionally, all Tax Hotline advice is backed by a $1 million liability policy.
* Limited to 1 per household
NOTE: Benefits are updated periodically and Members should check the member-only website (member.YourBenefitsPlus.com) or call Member Services at 877-819-3870 for the latest information. Benefit availability is dependent upon Membership Level and state of residence and may be subject to change. The benefits explained herein are offered at the sole discretion of Your Benefits Plus. If you have a question regarding benefit availability and details, please call Member Services at 877-819-3870.