Because Your Benefits Plus respects your right to privacy, we have always placed a high priority on protecting the personal information you provide us. We are proud of the trust our members have placed in us to transact business honestly, with our member’s best interests at heart. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
Your Benefits Plus collects and uses personal information for legitimate business purposes and our privacy promise is to continue to protect your right to privacy. Your Benefits Plus will not share the nonpublic personal information of current or former members with non-affiliated third parties except in these cases:
- As permitted by law. For example, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, to credit bureaus and to third parties that assist us in processing the transactions you authorize and in mailing materials to you.
- With parties that assist Your Benefits Plus in promoting our own products and services, such as printers, mail houses, and list management companies. It is Your Benefits Plus’s policy to include confidentiality and data protection provisions in the contracts we make with these companies. We provide them with the limited information they need to perform their services for Your Benefits Plus, such as names and addresses collected through our transactions.
- With alliance companies engaged in value-added services. These are companies whose products/services are offered by Your Benefits Plus, such as companies engaged in travel reservations and discount programs. Your Benefits Plus shares data with these alliance companies to ensure that Your Benefits Plus and its members are receiving the benefits of the relationship. We provide them only identifying information, such as your name, address and phone number and work together to avoid unnecessary mailings. Your Benefits Plus’s alliance companies are also contractually required to protect the confidentiality and security of the information we provide.
Your Benefits Plus collects the following information about customers and former customers and may share it within Your Benefits Plus’s family of companies:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Your status as a customer with our alliance companies.
- Information from industry databases, researchers and marketing data providers.
- On our web site, we collect site usage and the previous web site addresses
Your Benefits Plus uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Twitter and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Your Benefits Plus uses Twitter and Facebook custom audiences which allows us to present special offers. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Benefits Plus maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of our member information. The policies provide for:
- Access to member records being restricted to employees who we determine need the information in order to perform their job duties.
- Maintaining and protecting information through security-enhancing software such as virus and intrusion detection software.
- Physical security at our buildings.
- Password protection on database access for both employees and members.
- Employee training.
- Backup and recovery procedures.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Change Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call Your Benefits Plus Member Services at 877-819-3870.